The Quartermaster is responsible for looking after the stores and equipment that we keep in the Scout Hut and use for many of our outdoor activities. Specific responsibilities include:
- Keeping the stores tidy and safe.
- Making sure that equipment is available for camps.
- Assisting in the picking and preparation of kit before a camp.
- Arranging for packing of kit boxes and/or trailers as required.
- Checking all kit is clean and in good working order when returned from a camp.
- Arranging for the repair or replacement of any kit as required.
- Ordering new equipment as and when required.
Our quartermastering system is held on a computer system which is available via mobile phone or computer, applicants should be comfortable using a computer, training will be provided on the system.
Requests for equipment will be directed via email.